Have an opportunity to share? Please email email@example.com.
San Antonio Academy is seeking a Communications person to work at the prestigious historic private school.The job qualifications require 2-5 years’ experience. It closes on July 5.
Download the Web & Digital Media Specialist 2018 job description and application.
Alamo Colleges District is seeking qualified candidates for the Director for the Annual Fund
If interested in the position, you must apply online to receive full consideration.
To learn more, please visit our jobs page at https://alamo.edu/jobs and search for req4526 under Staff Jobs
Directs Alamo Colleges District’s (ACD) Annual Fund to include donor engagement and stewardship programs. Leads district fundraising activities targeting gifts less than $20,000. Serves as the subject matter expert on donor and stewardship best practices. Represents the ACD and Alamo Colleges Foundation to the public.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant experience, education and training that equates to the required degree.
- Seven years of experience leading fundraising, donor relations and stewardship activities.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree.
- Degree in marketing.
- Twelve years of experience leading fundraising, donor relations and stewardship activities.
- Senior leadership experience.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Must have a valid driver license and be insurable through the organization’s insurers.
Alamo Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Closing date is 7/4/2018.