LiftFund is a multi-state non-profit microfinance company and small business lender that helps new and existing entrepreneurs successfully grow their business. LiftFund is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
The mission of LiftFund is to provide credit and services to small businesses that do not have access to loans from commercial sources and to provide leadership and services to the micro lending field on a national level. Through its loans and services LiftFund helps microentrepreneurs strengthen their businesses, stabilize and increase their incomes, create additional employment and contribute to the economic revitalization of their communities.
To implement highly effective marketing and communications, and public relations skills via all communications channels to advance the mission of LiftFund.
Reports to: Chief Program Officer
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated effective management and implementation of marketing programs, sales strategies and fundraising strategies
- Embrace and proactively safeguard organizational mission, values, vision, culture, and brand.
- Experience in managing relationships digitally and in person with a diverse audience, including staff, interns, clients, community leaders and donors
- Strong management, organization, writing and teamwork skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills
- Proficiency in CRM, database management and design related software applications and programs
- Experience in developing and implementing an online marketing strategy
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours as needed
The Candidate is Responsible for:
- Support all LiftFund sites in their communications and marketing efforts
- Marketing and communications strategies to increase small business lending in LiftFund’s footprint in all mediums
- Marketing and messaging in LiftFund’s donor cultivation efforts in all mediums
- Relationship management and cultivation of clients, potential clients, and friends of LiftFund via online, events and personal relationships
- Managing, directing and supervising marketing and communications staff and interns
- Direct online marketing strategy to include website, social media, SEO and SEM
- Ensure all marketing and promotional materials for external and internal audiences are managed accurately and with integrity
- Produce press releases and internal and external newsletter content
- Provide useful and timely communication with all external and internal constituencies
- Ensure outstanding and consistent branding within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications, medical, dental, vision & life insurance; paid leave and holidays; 401(k).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://liftfund.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=8490914 →