Family Endeavors, Inc.
About the Organization:
Family Endeavors, Inc. is a long-standing, national non-profit agency that provides an array of programs and services in support of children, families, Veterans and those struggling with mental illness and other significant disabilities.
The Mission of Family Endeavors is to provide comprehensive, effective, and innovative services that empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. We believe in their capacity to grow, to heal, to change, to succeed and to affect those around them for the better.
Believe. Belong. Become. Family Endeavors serves over 18,000 clients each year providing services that target homelessness, unemployment, child abuse, foster care, disabilities, childcare, education, disasters, independent living, and counseling. Family Endeavors unifies families torn apart by poverty, unemployment or neglect providing real, practical solutions and a path to earned income. Families receive counseling, crisis intervention, case management, homeless prevention services, parent training, practical life skills, and vocational support, training and employment.
Main Job Tasks:
Graphic design, social media management, website content creation and maintenance
The Creative Communications Coordinator will work with the Marketing Communications Coordinator and the Director of Communications to write and design content for presentations, social media, print and web.
- Design and develop marketing and communication collateral for use across multiple communications channels including print, outdoor, digital, social media and website
- Collaborate with department leaders to gather, organize and fulfill internal requests for graphic design to support outreach events, proposals and collateral materials that align with the marketing and branding strategy and guidelines
- Assist with the creation of internal and external presentations
- Work with vendors to coordinate production of marketing materials
- Create, maintain and execute social media calendar
- Maintain current content on familyendeavors.org company website using WordPress CMS.
- Photograph internal and external events
- Assist with planning and execution of employee internal and external events and programs
- Assists with media outreach including creating press releases and initial outreach as well as training for company spokespersons
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress to maintain website content
- Experience managing social media accounts and tracking analytics
- Displays initiative, creativity, style, imagination and marketing expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; good interpersonal and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks
- Ability to plan and work independently and in coordination with internal and external resources
With application, please include a sample portfolio of marketing projects, social media campaigns, etc.